MINELAB GPX 5000 Pulse Induction Gold Detector
The Minelab GPX 5000 sets the benchmark in gold detecting technology. With an amazing range of features and functions the GPX 5000 is not only superior to other Pulse Induction gold detectors, it's in class by itself. With the variety of after market search coils available for the GPX 5000 it is the most versatile gold detector money can buy.
Featuring Minelab's exclusive technologies, Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT) and Smart Electronics Timing Alignment (SETA), the high performance GPX 5000 is capable of finding more gold than ever before. From sub-gram nuggets to the elusive 'retirement nugget' and everything in between, with the GPX 5000, you can find it.
15% Discount for Active Military Personal and Veterans. Call (208)241-2342 for more Information.
* Includes 6 FREE Accessories:
- FREE Camo Finds Pouch
- FREE WWMD Boonie Hat
- FREE Green Treasure Scoop
- FREE 18" Royal Gold Digger Pick
- FREE 16.5" Crevice Tool with Scoop
- FREE 8" Carbon Steel Survival Knife with Firestarter
The 8 Timings available on the GPX 5000 change the digital switching and processing of the electronics in the detector. Each Timing has been designed for optimum performance under certain conditions, so it is like having a different detector each time you select a new Timing.
- MPS, DVT & SETA Technology
- 8 Timings make the GPX 5000 very versatile. It's like having 8 detectors in 1. In addition to five of the Timings found on the previous model the GPX 5000 introduces three new Timings: Coin/Relic, Salt/Gold and Fine Gold.
- Fine Gold Timing gives even more depth and sensitivity than Enhance — bring home more nuggets even from ground thought to be completely worked out!
- Salt/Gold Timing is great for all nugget sizes in salty ground — outstanding at the beach!
- Coin/Relic Timing is the deepest ever for benign ground conditions.
- Improved Enhance Timing for more depth.
- Improved Electronics for increased target sensitivity and ground balance performance.
- Six Preset Search Modes gives you easy switch on and go detecting. In addition to General and Deep search are: Hi-Mineral, Patch, Hi-Trash and Pinpoint. All six Search Modes can be modified to your personal favorite settings. Menu accessible Search Modes can also be renamed.
- Increased Rx Gain adjustment allows you more precise sensitivity control for optimum performance.
- Automatic Ground Balance options make it easy to adjust the detector to suit all ground conditions. e.g. (Fixed, Tracking, Tracking speed, Ground Balance Type, Quick-Trac button).
- Audio Adjustments to maximize target signals for your personal hearing ability e.g. (Threshold, Tone, Audio Type, Signal Peak, Response, Target Volume, Volume limit, Stabilizer).
- Iron Reject adjustable to suit the iron trash level where you are detecting.
- Motion Control adjustable to match your sweep speed and optimize target responses.
- Tune (also known as Noise Cancel) - Automatic and Manual options to minimize electrical interference.
- Backlight so that you can read the LCD menu in any light, allowing you to detect day or night. The back light also has an adjustable timeout to help preserve battery power.
- Lightweight Li-ion Battery with inbuilt Speaker Booster capability.
- Two coils: 11” Double-D coil plus 15" x 12" Monoloop coil giving you added versatility and value.
* No FREE Accessories if you use the Minelab 15% Military Discount