Fast Target Response Speed -
The ORX is a fast and selective detector. Easily locate good targets in close proximity to junk that other detectors miss.
Lightest Weight + Rugged -
Weighing in at just 1 Pound 14 Ounces (870 grams) the ORX includes the patented XP LITE stem which has the combined advantages of an S-shaped stem and a straight telescopic stem. It enables you to deploy or fold away the device for transport in just a few seconds and to change the coil in an instant.
Patented Radio Frequency Wireless -
The ORX is innovative in terms of metal detector design as it offers an unique system based on different wireless elements communicating via a digital radio link. All components - LCD Remote Display, Headphones and the optional MI-6 Pinpointer communicate wirelessly! No more cables to get tangled in or break.
ORX Includes the Best Loved Features of the Popular XP DEUS -
Choose from 2 Gold Program, 2 Coin Programs and 2 User Customizable Programs. Whether you are an experienced metal detector user or a beginner, the ORX is easy to use. Powerful pre-configured factory programs enable all users to get started immediately! Expert detectorists can customize the settings and select advanced options.
- HF coil technology (21 Frequencies ranging from 13 to 59kHz with 9" Round Coil).
- 4 factory programs: Gold Prospecting (x2) – Coins and Relic (x2), + 2 user.
- Trusted XP fast wireless technology: Coil – Remote – Headphones – MI-6.
- The all new “WS Audio®” compact wireless headphone receiver.
- Re-designed ultra-light Telescopic “S” stem.
- The lightest machine on the market at only 770grs (remote hip mounted).
- Easy to operate with a user-friendly interface.
- Wireless connectivity to the MI-6 pinpointer + advanced remote settings.
- Lithium batteries, giving up to around 20 hours detecting.
- Easy to charge with any certified USB charger or via computer (XP USB charger optional only)
- Available with a choice of HF coils – 9" Round (13 to 59kHz) or 9.5" Elliptical (13 to 81kHz)
- Compatible with the X35 coil.
- Software Update (remote control via USB cable).
- Go terrain mobile app compatible (coming 2019).
- 5-year warranty – Made in France.